1. ASSENT AND ACCEPTANCE
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Depending on the type of communication or transaction, the “Personal Information” shall mean and include, inter-alia:
- Contact information and preferences such as your name, postal address, zip code, telephone number, organization name, parents’ names, email address, emergency contact number; and
- Payment related information such as credit card and/or bank information, or billing information, Permanent Account Number (PAN); and
- Biographical and demographic information such as gender, date of birth, language, nationality, marital status educational and professional qualifications, areas of development and/or sectoral interest, sexual orientation; and
- Site user’s social media handles, photographs and content shared with us, photo ID, feedback and comments provided to us on our social media platforms, and audio and/or visual recordings of online events; and
- Device information such as your unique device identifier and device IP address, as well as information about device’s operating system, mobile carrier and your location information; and
- Any other information that you provide on the website and are reasonably understood to be personal in nature or would be considered as Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information under law.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Except in accordance with the legal purposes, provisions and reporting, GWCPL does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to provide us with their Personal Information without parental or guardian consent.
4. USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information provided by Site users are used for:
- Providing Site users with personalized services and improving user/visitor experience;
- Designing, providing and enabling GWCPL’s activities, events and campaigns;
- Operating the Site and understanding its use, for statistical purposes (number of site visits, average time visitors spend at the site, etc.) and security purposes;
- Managing and processing inquiries, registrations and others interactions with Site users;
- Sending Site users the information requested by them or consented to be received by them;
- Process, manage, complete and account for transactions;
- Sending related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, newsletters, security alerts;
- Maintain records for promotional activities and/or submissions made by users;
- Comply with legal obligations of the Organization.
5. INFORMATION SECURITY
GWCPL is dedicated to the security of all Personal Information transmitted to us via any medium. Information about our Site users is an important part of our operations and we take due care to protect the same.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, transmission, processing and disclosure of Personal Information as required by law.
6. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
GWCPL may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys or tracking website usage. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us permission.
GWCPL shall not share your Personal Information with third parties without your prior written consent other than:
- With third parties who work on our behalf provided such third parties adhere to the data protection principles set out in the Information Technology Act, 2000 (21 of 2000) and other applicable legislation, or enter a written agreement with the GWCPL requiring that the third party provide at least same level of privacy protection as is required by such principles;
- To comply with laws, respond to lawful requests and legal process or as part of the mandatory legal disclosures;
- With Government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information including sensitive personal data or information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
- In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- For the purpose of a business deal, (or negotiation of a business deal) involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding)
7. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our Site can be browsed anonymously without provision of Personal Information, except as for availing certain services, resources and features or for making transactions on the Site. While browsing, the Site’s operating system may automatically record some general information about your visit such as the date and time of your visit to the Site (and the address of the previous website if you linked to our Site from it), basic browser information, and the “hit” number on our Site. This information is not Personal Information, and we do not link it to Personal Information that you provide us.
We may share your non-Personal Information publicly and with our partners and related entities.
We may also use third-party applications to track, monitor and analyze information that is not personally identifiable to users about how they interact with our Sites.
8. WEBSITE LINKS
11. CONTACT US
Grievance Officer name: Mr. Manish Srivstava
Grievance Officer email: India@goodweave.net
Grievance Officer correspondence address: S 14/81, A-5, 2nd Floor, Uday Complex, Maldahiya, Vananasi 221002